Well, I was nominated by a dear blogger friend of mine called Sister Paulette for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am quite speechless with all these nominations. I first want to give the Lord praise for the award and thank her for this nomination. I am really honored that she would consider me for this award. I have visited her blog several times and can tell you that She is a genuine worshiper after Gods heart. She has a worship blog every wedenesday that has many songs of praise to God submitted by her and others who want to join in and fellowship. I enjoy her wednesday treats of praise and can tell you that she is woman that worships in Spirit and in Truth. God is her main focus in her blog and her perspective about Christ is truly amazing. I totally recommend visiting her blog.
As I said in the last award, I have stopped nominating blogger for these awards since I believe there are so many that are deserving of recognition and have decided to instead accept them as they come and give each one to the Glory of God and to thank the blogger that nominated me.
As I understand that the guidelines for accepting this award are:
1. Share seven things about yourself.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Place the award on your blog.
Ok here goes with the seven things about myself!
1. I love Pasta especially alfredo and I did a food test a while back that told me I was inclined to eat italian food based on the types of foods I like to eat…and when I started to analyse what it was I like eating, sure enough, I like italian based foods but it’s not the only type of food I eat, I’m just inclined to eat italian food more lol.
2. The last movie I watched was The Magnificent Spider-man…and let me tell you it was really good. I love how Good always triumphs over evil.
3. I love playing intelligent computer games…mostly puzzles and the like…nothing crazy or violent.
4. My favourite color is brown…although technically it’s a natural color not considered a “real color” by art standards but it’s a nice color to me. Some people have told me that brown isn’t a real color and to choose another…but I like brown so I’m stickin’ to it lol 😀 .
5. I’d love to skydive one of these days…it just feels like it would be an awesome adventure.
6. I’m still a lover of cartoons. Cartoons don’t get old with me lol.
7. I love reading books but I also like writing. Editing is my sister’s strongest point…I just love to write creatively but do need editing here and there lol.
Well those are the 7 things about me. Hope you liked them. Have a blessed day everybody!
I just want to thank Dulcinea also known as Hodgepodge4thesoul for nominating me for 2 awards and for Elissa from Reality of Christ and Tarisai (aka tsizzles) from Writersfield for the re-nomination for the Lovely Bloggers award. I’m truly grateful for the nominations. I’ve been feeling overwhelmed with the nominations and would like to thank her and everyone who has nominated me from the past. I think in future, I will list the awards here and give my gratitude to the person who nominates me because it is a wonderful gift of recognition. I have recommended lovely blogs in my previous awards and have decided that I’ll stop the recommendations now and just give every award to the Glory of God. I find that there are so many blogs that I want to recommend and the rules only assign a few each time and I don’t want to rule anyone out. What I will do is tell a little bit about myself each time I get an award. So for anyone who wants to nominate me, please don’t be offended if I bend the rules a bit. I Love you all 😉
As always, there are a few rules that go along with these awards:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who bestowed the award on you
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- I love dessert and I like making them too. I always wonder why its the last part of the meal when you can start it at the very beginning lol.
- I’ve cut down on Tea but it’s still a work in progress. Tea is better than coffee to me.
- If I had to choose which genre of movies I like I’d say thriller and mystery, and comedy are my biggest picks. Romance movies have to be intelligent and not so Mills and Boons like. Something like Sleepless in seattle or Coffee Prince (Kdrama).
- I sing in a choir and now I sing in a praise team (front line). I live and breath worshipping my Heavenly Father.
- I love British humor, it’s quite intelligent. It is no mystery why Americans borrow so much from the Brits.
- The latest movie I’ve seen was Madagascar 3 and let me tell you it was LOL FUNNY!
- I absolutely love asian cuisine. Having lived in China for 4 years has been a big influence on my taste buds. I love Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai and indo-chinese fusion food. It’s absolutely delish. I’m starting to like Carribean food as well, but rice and peas ain’t happenin’ for me, just give me jerk chicken and we will call it a day :D.
Thanks Dulcinea, Elissa and Tarisai for the recognition! I also would like to thank all my readers who leave here inspired to do great things with their blogs. You are much of an inspiration to me as I hope that I am to you. Positivity should be in our hearts and Love is how we should lead our lives because that is the hope that this world needs to see. Thank you thank you thank you everybody! Mucho Gracias!
God Bless you everybody!
Well, this past weekend, I was graced with another award from the blazing trail called the Commentator Award. Thank you dear friend for this nomination that I truly was not expecting. I just met the blazing trail a few weeks ago and I would totally recommend visiting their blog. They have amazing material. Thank you once again for the award and God bless you!
It seems like there are no rules for this award, but I will give out some recommendations. I have read many blogs and I am amazed by the amount of creativity and knowledge that exists in this blogosphere. I could mention many great talents out there but I’ll just list a few here that I think are deserving. Check them out because I know their minds will bless you. Have a blessed day everybody!
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
Wow…this season seems to be an award season for me and I give God praise for all of them. I just want to thank Poetic Journey for this Beautiful Blogger Award. She is a phenomenal woman battling sickle cell anemia and her blog has been very inspirational and humbling in that through her struggles, She still sees God as Greater in her life. We don’t have to be sick to appreciate God, we just have to understand that He is our Maker, He is the one that created all of us uniquely and that’s what makes Him great in the first place. So our circumstances don’t change the Fact the God deserves all the Glory, all the praise today and everyday. God is AWESOME !!!!!!
I do encourage people to visit her blog, because her journey has been full of ups and downs and in spite of it all, She still gives God all the Glory. Thank you my dear friend for this nomination. You are a blessing to me in this blogging world. God bless you hun.
I Nominate the following bloggers for this Award.
1. Scott Mitchell http://evokingthedeep.wordpress.com/
2. Granbee http://granbee.wordpress.com/
3. Margaret Olat http://worshipandswag.wordpress.com/
4. Bipolarmuse http://bipolarmuse.com/
5. Celeste http://celestealluvial.wordpress.com
6. Oilofjoy http://oilofjoyandgarmentsofpraise.wordpress.com/
7. J. Michel Fluery http://jhasmoments.wordpress.com/
First I’d like to thank J.Michel Fluery from Jhasmoments for nominating me for this award. I was recently awarded for my sister blog Ramblings of a Creative Mind by two twinnies and didn’t really expect the same nomination for this blog. Thank you J.Michel for this nomination. I am deeply touched that you’d consider me for this award. You are an amazing writer and I love your material so if anybody has a chance, please stop by her corner and check out her material. It’s amazing.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with this award, below is some information from the HUG Award web site:
The HUG Award© was initiated by Connie Wayne at A Hope for Today at http://ahopefortoday.com, which promotes hope, love, peace, equality, and unity for all people.
The HUG Award© is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they: Hope for Love; Hope for Freedom; Hope for Peace; Hope for Equality; Hope for Unity; Hope for Joy and Happiness; Hope for Compassion and Mercy; Hope for Faith; Hope for Wholeness and Wellness; Hope for Prosperity; Hope for Ecological Preservation; Hope for Oneness
“People do not have to give up or compromise their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs to qualify for the Hope Unites Globally HUG Award©. They qualify for the HUG Award© when, without bias or prejudice, they use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.”
For more information on this award, please visit: http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/
I have come across many amazing people in this Blogging world and I would like to say that I think each person is amazing in their own way. I feel that the person I would like to nominate for this award would be Sharanelle from Not Happenin’ on My Watch. She has an amazing Spirit about her and I love how her ideas speak so much truth about how we see the world. I think you’d agree that she deserves this award when you read up on her material.
Thank you once again for the nomination J.Michel. God Bless You.
I just want to thank allaboutlemon for the re-nomination for the ABC Award. I have been nominated before for this particular award but with a different ABC banner, so I will just post a link to that award here at this link:
Thank You Allaboutlemon! Everybody please check her out, Her site is phenomenal in design and I just discovered it recently and I can tell you that I’m deeply impressed with her level of creativity. You should check out her art game…it is soooo neat. Creativity always sparks inspiration so she is definitely the definition of a lady who is inspired to inspire. Thank you once again Allaboutlemon and may you continue to be awesome in your blog!