There are many Names of God and He is all that you need people. When you think of His Goodness remember WHO He is to you. I will just list a few right here for you today.
- ELOHIM……Genesis 1:1, Psalm 19:1
- meaning “God”, a reference to God’s power and might.
- ADONAI……Malachi 1:6
- meaning “Lord”, a reference to the Lordship of God.
- JEHOVAH–YAHWEH…..Genesis 2:4
- a reference to God’s divine salvation.
- JEHOVAH-MACCADDESHEM…….Exodus 31:13
- meaning “The Lord thy sanctifier”
- JEHOVAH-ROHI……Psalm 23:1
- meaning “The Lord my shepherd”
- JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH…….Ezekiel 48:35
- meaning “The Lord who is present”
- JEHOVAH-RAPHA………Exodus 15:26
- meaning “The Lord our healer”
- JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU……Jeremiah 23:6
- meaning “The Lord our righteousness”
- JEHOVAH-JIREH………Genesis 22:13-14
- meaning “The Lord will provide”
- JEHOVAH-NISSI………Exodus 17:15
- meaning “The Lord our banner”
- JEHOVAH-SHALOM……..Judges 6:24
- meaning “The Lord is peace”
- JEHOVAH-SABBAOTH……Isaiah 6:1-3
- meaning “The Lord of Hosts”
- JEHOVAH-GMOLAH……..Jeremiah 51:6
- meaning “The God of Recompense”
- EL-ELYON…………..Genesis 14:17-20,Isaiah 14:13-14
- meaning “The most high God
- EL-ROI…………….Genesis 16:13
- meaning “The strong one who sees”
- EL-SHADDAI…………Genesis 17:1,Psalm 91:1
- meaning “The God of the mountains or God Almighty”
- EL-OLAM……………Isaiah 40:28-31
- meaning “The everlasting God”
God has so many names and He knows that He is the Great “I AM” – JEHOVAH “I AM WHO I AM”, in some translations it says “I AM THAT I AM”.
God is all these things for us and to us and He can provide for you when you call on His Name – Jehovah JIREH,
He can be the peace that you seek during your storms – Jehovah SHALOM,
He can be the healing that you seek in your bodies Jehovah RAPHA.
He can be all that you need Him to be because He is the great “I AM”.
God is all you need today and everyday people. Call upon the name of the Lord and be Saved. He places great interest in His People. So learn to Exalt Him over all your circumstances because He is well able to overcome all obstacles that you face in your life. His Name has Power, His Name Overcame the Grave, His Name can and will deliver you out of the hands of your enemies. Bless Him today by calling on His Name and Exalt Him with Praise and Worship with Thanksgiving. May the Joy of the Lord be your Strength Today.
I have a video to close of this meditation today. May it bless you all!
Scriptures to Meditate
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her, You-Are-the-God-Who-Sees; for she said, “Have I also here seen Him who sees me?”
Then Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba, and there called on the name of the LORD, the Everlasting God.
And Abraham called the name of the place, The-LORD-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, “In the Mount of the LORD it shall be provided.”
The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.
‘You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
“If you do not carefully observe all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, THE LORD YOUR GOD,
1 Kings 5:5
And behold, I propose to build a house for the name of the LORD my God, as the LORD spoke to my father David, saying, “Your son, whom I will set on your throne in your place, he shall build the house for My name.”
1 Kings 18:24
Then you call on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD; and the God who answers by fire, He is God.” So all the people answered and said, “It is well spoken.”
1 Chronicles 16:29
Give to the LORD the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come before Him. Oh, worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness!
1 Chronicles 22:19
Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God. Therefore arise and build the sanctuary of the LORD God, to bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the holy articles of God into the house that is to be built for the name of the LORD.”
[ Praise to God in Creation and Redemption ] Praise the LORD! Praise the name of the LORD; Praise Him, O you servants of the LORD!
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.
As for our Redeemer, the LORD of hosts is His name, The Holy One of Israel.
For your Maker is your husband, The LORD of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.
And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.’