Well, I was nominated by a dear blogger friend of mine called Sister Paulette for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am quite speechless with all these nominations. I first want to give the Lord praise for the award and thank her for this nomination. I am really honored that she would consider me for this award. I have visited her blog several times and can tell you that She is a genuine worshiper after Gods heart. She has a worship blog every wedenesday that has many songs of praise to God submitted by her and others who want to join in and fellowship. I enjoy her wednesday treats of praise and can tell you that she is woman that worships in Spirit and in Truth. God is her main focus in her blog and her perspective about Christ is truly amazing. I totally recommend visiting her blog.
As I said in the last award, I have stopped nominating blogger for these awards since I believe there are so many that are deserving of recognition and have decided to instead accept them as they come and give each one to the Glory of God and to thank the blogger that nominated me.
As I understand that the guidelines for accepting this award are:
1. Share seven things about yourself.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Place the award on your blog.
Ok here goes with the seven things about myself!
1. I love Pasta especially alfredo and I did a food test a while back that told me I was inclined to eat italian food based on the types of foods I like to eat…and when I started to analyse what it was I like eating, sure enough, I like italian based foods but it’s not the only type of food I eat, I’m just inclined to eat italian food more lol.
2. The last movie I watched was The Magnificent Spider-man…and let me tell you it was really good. I love how Good always triumphs over evil.
3. I love playing intelligent computer games…mostly puzzles and the like…nothing crazy or violent.
4. My favourite color is brown…although technically it’s a natural color not considered a “real color” by art standards but it’s a nice color to me. Some people have told me that brown isn’t a real color and to choose another…but I like brown so I’m stickin’ to it lol 😀 .
5. I’d love to skydive one of these days…it just feels like it would be an awesome adventure.
6. I’m still a lover of cartoons. Cartoons don’t get old with me lol.
7. I love reading books but I also like writing. Editing is my sister’s strongest point…I just love to write creatively but do need editing here and there lol.
Well those are the 7 things about me. Hope you liked them. Have a blessed day everybody!
I just want to thank Dulcinea also known as Hodgepodge4thesoul for nominating me for 2 awards and for Elissa from Reality of Christ and Tarisai (aka tsizzles) from Writersfield for the re-nomination for the Lovely Bloggers award. I’m truly grateful for the nominations. I’ve been feeling overwhelmed with the nominations and would like to thank her and everyone who has nominated me from the past. I think in future, I will list the awards here and give my gratitude to the person who nominates me because it is a wonderful gift of recognition. I have recommended lovely blogs in my previous awards and have decided that I’ll stop the recommendations now and just give every award to the Glory of God. I find that there are so many blogs that I want to recommend and the rules only assign a few each time and I don’t want to rule anyone out. What I will do is tell a little bit about myself each time I get an award. So for anyone who wants to nominate me, please don’t be offended if I bend the rules a bit. I Love you all 😉
As always, there are a few rules that go along with these awards:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who bestowed the award on you
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- I love dessert and I like making them too. I always wonder why its the last part of the meal when you can start it at the very beginning lol.
- I’ve cut down on Tea but it’s still a work in progress. Tea is better than coffee to me.
- If I had to choose which genre of movies I like I’d say thriller and mystery, and comedy are my biggest picks. Romance movies have to be intelligent and not so Mills and Boons like. Something like Sleepless in seattle or Coffee Prince (Kdrama).
- I sing in a choir and now I sing in a praise team (front line). I live and breath worshipping my Heavenly Father.
- I love British humor, it’s quite intelligent. It is no mystery why Americans borrow so much from the Brits.
- The latest movie I’ve seen was Madagascar 3 and let me tell you it was LOL FUNNY!
- I absolutely love asian cuisine. Having lived in China for 4 years has been a big influence on my taste buds. I love Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai and indo-chinese fusion food. It’s absolutely delish. I’m starting to like Carribean food as well, but rice and peas ain’t happenin’ for me, just give me jerk chicken and we will call it a day :D.
Thanks Dulcinea, Elissa and Tarisai for the recognition! I also would like to thank all my readers who leave here inspired to do great things with their blogs. You are much of an inspiration to me as I hope that I am to you. Positivity should be in our hearts and Love is how we should lead our lives because that is the hope that this world needs to see. Thank you thank you thank you everybody! Mucho Gracias!
God Bless you everybody!
I just want to thank allaboutlemon for the re-nomination for the ABC Award. I have been nominated before for this particular award but with a different ABC banner, so I will just post a link to that award here at this link:
Thank You Allaboutlemon! Everybody please check her out, Her site is phenomenal in design and I just discovered it recently and I can tell you that I’m deeply impressed with her level of creativity. You should check out her art game…it is soooo neat. Creativity always sparks inspiration so she is definitely the definition of a lady who is inspired to inspire. Thank you once again Allaboutlemon and may you continue to be awesome in your blog!