Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
Wow…this season seems to be an award season for me and I give God praise for all of them. I just want to thank Poetic Journey for this Beautiful Blogger Award. She is a phenomenal woman battling sickle cell anemia and her blog has been very inspirational and humbling in that through her struggles, She still sees God as Greater in her life. We don’t have to be sick to appreciate God, we just have to understand that He is our Maker, He is the one that created all of us uniquely and that’s what makes Him great in the first place. So our circumstances don’t change the Fact the God deserves all the Glory, all the praise today and everyday. God is AWESOME !!!!!!
I do encourage people to visit her blog, because her journey has been full of ups and downs and in spite of it all, She still gives God all the Glory. Thank you my dear friend for this nomination. You are a blessing to me in this blogging world. God bless you hun.
I Nominate the following bloggers for this Award.
1. Scott Mitchell http://evokingthedeep.wordpress.com/
2. Granbee http://granbee.wordpress.com/
3. Margaret Olat http://worshipandswag.wordpress.com/
4. Bipolarmuse http://bipolarmuse.com/
5. Celeste http://celestealluvial.wordpress.com
7. J. Michel Fluery http://jhasmoments.wordpress.com/