Mucho Gracias for the Awards
I just want to thank Dulcinea also known as Hodgepodge4thesoul for nominating me for 2 awards and for Elissa from Reality of Christ and Tarisai (aka tsizzles) from Writersfield for the re-nomination for the Lovely Bloggers award. I’m truly grateful for the nominations. I’ve been feeling overwhelmed with the nominations and would like to thank her and everyone who has nominated me from the past. I think in future, I will list the awards here and give my gratitude to the person who nominates me because it is a wonderful gift of recognition. I have recommended lovely blogs in my previous awards and have decided that I’ll stop the recommendations now and just give every award to the Glory of God. I find that there are so many blogs that I want to recommend and the rules only assign a few each time and I don’t want to rule anyone out. What I will do is tell a little bit about myself each time I get an award. So for anyone who wants to nominate me, please don’t be offended if I bend the rules a bit. I Love you all
As always, there are a few rules that go along with these awards:
- Thank and link back to the blogger who bestowed the award on you
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- I love dessert and I like making them too. I always wonder why its the last part of the meal when you can start it at the very beginning lol.
- I’ve cut down on Tea but it’s still a work in progress. Tea is better than coffee to me.
- If I had to choose which genre of movies I like I’d say thriller and mystery, and comedy are my biggest picks. Romance movies have to be intelligent and not so Mills and Boons like. Something like Sleepless in seattle or Coffee Prince (Kdrama).
- I sing in a choir and now I sing in a praise team (front line). I live and breath worshipping my Heavenly Father.
- I love British humor, it’s quite intelligent. It is no mystery why Americans borrow so much from the Brits.
- The latest movie I’ve seen was Madagascar 3 and let me tell you it was LOL FUNNY!
- I absolutely love asian cuisine. Having lived in China for 4 years has been a big influence on my taste buds. I love Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai and indo-chinese fusion food. It’s absolutely delish. I’m starting to like Carribean food as well, but rice and peas ain’t happenin’ for me, just give me jerk chicken and we will call it a day .
Thanks Dulcinea, Elissa and Tarisai for the recognition! I also would like to thank all my readers who leave here inspired to do great things with their blogs. You are much of an inspiration to me as I hope that I am to you. Positivity should be in our hearts and Love is how we should lead our lives because that is the hope that this world needs to see. Thank you thank you thank you everybody! Mucho Gracias!
God Bless you everybody!