Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
Thank you Celeste from her Mortal Hearts with Immortal Souls blog and sister Sharanelle from her nothappeninonmywatch blog for this nomination for this award. I feel a lot of emotions running through my mind as I consider what it means to be and “Inspiration”. When I first started this blog, I was doing it for fun and not really thinking I could add to anyone with whatever thoughts that came to mind because I was doing it for my own reasons. I figured what I had to say wasn’t really something that would grab anyones attention let alone touch someone because these are my personal thoughts, and I didn’t really expect to have an audience, but over time, I feel the direction of my writing journey changing in that I now long not so much to gain an audience but to write things that matter to me the most. If it touches someone or uplifts them in some way then I feel blessed by that. The mere fact of blessing someone makes me happy. Encouragement is what I live for. I am inspired to inspire but I live more to just bless people with whatever words of wisdom or words of encouragement that I wish were laid out to me when I was going through life without direction. It is meaningless to wonder around in life with no aim, with no goals, with no target and with no direction. Writing has been an amazing self-therpeutic experience for me and I am happy when others are able to empathize and/or feel encouraged by the thoughts that lay within my heart. Thank you Celeste once again for this nomination. I hope to continue on this path of inspiration in my future posts. Who would have thought that others would be interested in my thoughts? *chuckle*
7 Lovely things about myself
1. I love pizza– it is the best creation of vegetables and meat, and all kinds toppings ever made known to man. I’m sure you’d agree with me right??? right??? lol.
2. I love JESUS! so worship is a big part of my life because of what He represents for me and I sing in a Choir to maintain that place that means so much to me. PRAISE IS WHAT I DO.
3.Chapters Indigo is a cool hangout place….all I see is books and I’m in Heaven. I think that if I had one room in my humble abode that would be my haven, it would be a big study room library and I’d have books on every wall.
4. Spring is my favourite season of the Year. Flowers and life springing forward during this season is always and is most definitely an exhuberant display of Gods creation in all it’s glory at this moment and I wish the Lord could have made it an all year round season but it’s like that Beatles song, “To every Season, turn, turn, turn…” lol.
5. I am a Twin. Surprise! When I am by myself, people find me to be so much of an individual that they find it hard to accept I have a double when I tell them about my sister… I guess 1 Sherline is enough in this world lol. I must be too much - In a Good Way I hope! lol
6. I Studied Criminology and I love the show Criminal Minds, Bones, CSI etc and read books like Sherlock Holmes and stuff related to it…I just love things to do with that area with law. Crime is interesting as it is also quite a fearful subject matter as well.
7. If I had to choose between living on a hill and living on a plain, my grandfather would say…
“It’s always better to live in a high place because you will always escape the flood.”
“touché Granpa! touché ! ” (French: You got me there)
I agree with him completely but I think my reason is just to have that scenic view of the land and being able to watch the sunrise and sunset in the horizon, so yeah, I love high places and make sure to live in areas of high elevation in any country because that is the safest place to be. Don’t you all agree?
These nominees have amazing blogs and I am pretty sure you’ll enjoy them as much as I have.
Stay Blessed Everybody!