The Versatile Award
And the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award is :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
7 Random things about Me:
1. I’m African
2. I live in Canada
3. I am a Twin
4. I love Tea
5. Writing is my passion
6. Might want to be a motivational speaker one day
7. Loves Jesus Christ – The Son of GOD.
The 15 that I gather inspiration from:
- She really has been one of my major inspirations. Talented and gifted writer. Her life is literally a poetic journey. Check her out.
- takes the simple and makes it so profound.
- just met her but I love her input. She’s definitely got swag.
- inspirational lady with insights that makes me think while on my own spiritual journey.
- an artistic and inspirational woman. Has beautiful poems.
- he has an amazing perspective regarding relationships especially male/female relationships and relationships in general that really makes you think about how we treat each other as people in general.
- challenges me in writing creatively and brings a whole new twist with just general living. Very inspirational and his story is so moving and a must read.
- He just takes the simple things and makes it sounds so profound. Motivational in every sense of the word.
- He is a teacher of the Word from what I can tell. He really has amazing tips about reading and just has an amazing point of view about basic organizational methods of doing things. He makes what we seem difficult into a simple task. Total Recommend.
This sister has amazing points of views. I love her thoughtful and analytical rants.
- Poetry done differently. Inspirational and amazing to read.
- Just met her but she has amazing things to say.
- I love this woman’s point of view about life.
- This lady is inspirational. Her page is awesome. Totally has a different perspective about doing life and living it. Check her out.
-I just saw her site and wow, she has amazing poetry for the soul. check her out.